Like others payment services Venmo also offers its debit card facilities to the customers. If you have received a Venmo debit card recently and looking to activate it then you are on the right page. The process to activate a Venmo debit card by phone is easy and clear. You can easily activate a Venmo debit card by logging into your Venmo account or by calling on the Venmo official contact number. While activating your Venmo debit card make sure that you have the card near you.
Steps to Activate Venmo Mastercard Debit Card online
The steps to activate Venmo debit card online are mentioned below; look at the steps:
- Using your mobile or computer, visit the Venmo login page
- Or navigate to the App or Play Store to download and install Venmo mobile application on your device
- Now, you need to enter the username and password details of your Venmo account
- Review your Venmo login details and tap on the ‘Login’ button
- After accessing your Venmo login account, head to the ‘Settings’ of your Venmo account
- Find the Venmo debit card option and tap on it
- Now, enter the number of your Venmo Mastercard in the corresponding field and tap Activate
- Finally, you have activated your Venmo Mastercard debit card online successfully
Note: After going through the above steps, you will be able to activate your Venmo Mastercard debit card online. Make sure to enter the login credentials and the number of your card correctly on the corresponding page to avoid any type of issue while activating the card.
Method to Activate Venmo Debit Card by Phone
To activate a Venmo debit card by phone you need to approach the steps that are given below:
- Take your mobile and turn it on
- Now, you need to select an app to make a call
- Find the Venmo official number from the back of your card
- Dial Venmo official number by your phone number
- Make sure that you have sufficient balance on your phone number to connect the call
- After connecting the call to Venmo, speak to an agent and tell your query
- To activate the Venmo debit card by phone the agent may ask to provide the number of your Venmo Card and other details
- Finally, you are informed that your Venmo debit card has been activated by phone
Note: To speak to a Venmo agent, you have to wait for your turn. So, if the system says that you are on the waiting list then wait for a while to speak to the agent. You may be asked to provide your personal information to verify your identity with Venmo. The Venmo Customer Service is available 24/7 for its customers. You can call at any time to activate the Venmo debit card by phone.
To sum up, for all the Venmo customers, who have received a Venmo debit card recently, the method to activate Venmo debit card by phone is discussed in this post. If you want to activate your Venmo debit card online then you need to log into your Venmo login account. Whether you are using a mobile or a computer the process to activate a Venmo debit card online is easy and clear for both devices. Hopefully, you have activated your Venmo debit referring to this post.